Are you a home remodeling/renovation writer or home improvement company seeking to expand your brand through guest posting? So are we and would love to collaborate together to guest post.
Please contact us if you are interested in writing for us and want us to write for you.
Become a Contributing Writer
If you have not written for Old House New House and would like to, provide links to your previous work and any accompanying info that you would like to have considered.
A member of our team checks all submissions once each month. Please note that we are a small business and do not have the resources to respond as often as we would prefer, so please do not continue sending messages if you have not heard back. Lastly, it is important to understand that because we receive so many emails, we will only reach out if your site meets our strict standards.
By submitting a guest post to Old House New House blog you are agreeing that:
- The post is your original work.
- The post has not been published anywhere else online.
- You retain the ownership, authorship, and copyright of your post.
- You grant Old House New House exclusive online publishing rights for your post.
- You will not submit the post for republication anywhere else online while it remains at https://oldhousenewhouse.com.
- You will not republish the post on your own blog or website while it remains at https://oldhousenewhouse.com.
Your original work of 1000-1500 words, that has not been published anywhere else online.
We currently accept the following topics:
- home design
- home renovation
- home decorating
- home improvements
Please include with your submission your byline and any biographical information as you would like it to appear in the published post.
- Your name as you wish it to appear in the byline.
- A brief (1-3 sentence) bio (optional).
- A headshot photo of yourself (optional).
- Your blog/website address (optional).
Please reach out first at email@example.com with the following:
- Send a link to Google Docs file with your post.
- formatted HTML
- Microsoft Word file
Please submit images:
- in JPG format
- Image size to be a minimum of 1200 pixels wide
- a photo taken by you or a royalty free, Creative Commons image with proper attribution details
You will be notified within 1 to 3 weeks if your post will be published on Old House New House. If it is accepted, the piece may be held for 4-6 weeks typically, in order to optimize the timing of its publication.